February 2021 Guided Learning Sprint Deposit
$544.50 Price Including GST
Deposit for the February 2021 Guided Learning Sprint – secures a space in the group coaching accelerated version of the Agile Change Leadership Institute Certificate program.
Independent and anytime learning not for you?
Want the experience of a time-boxed program – get in, get it done with the support of coaches and a cohort?
Then the Guided Learning Sprints are for you!
In 2021 we will be running only three of these kicking off on February, April, and August.
We will pace at one module per two weeks – you will need to focus to deliver assessment on this schedule. Every two weeks we will run a coaching clinic (maximum 10 participants) to review the previous week’s content and assessment so that you can submit your assessment with confidence.
Flexible payment options – secure your place with a $495.00 deposit up front.
$1000 +GST then invoiced at kick-off and the remainder $1000 at the end of the 12 weeks.
TOTAL PRICE $2495.00 + GST (if in Australia)
- 12 months subscription to online learning material and curated reading and viewing list
- Covers 18 topics across six modules
- A copy of Hacking for Agile Change by Lena Ross and Conversations of Change: A guide to workplace change
- Group coaching by Zoom – flexibility in time-zones.
Contact us for 10% discount for payment upfront.
1) What if I miss a submission date or get too busy with work?
You will have access to the material for 12 months so you will be able to submit at a later date.
2) What time will the group coaching be run?
We will endeavour to find times suitable for the cohort across time zones. If we are unable to find a time that suits we will refund your deposit.
3 ) What topics do you cover?
The topics have been curated to cover everything a leader needs to lead through continuing uncertainty and disruption.
You can find out more about the program here.
4) Are you still offering the Agile Change Leadership Institute Certificate anytime?
Yes! We are – enrol here and you will get started within 24 hours
5) What are the pre-requisites for this course?
You just need to have led teams before or be leading a team now.
6) Do I need to be working?
No, we have experiment / assessment options for those who are currently not in role.