Introducing the new Agile Change Leadership Certificate
The Agile Change Leadership Certificate is:
- Self-paced - you do it when you want
- 6 modules (3 x 10 minute videos, with an experiment to run in the workplace for each video)
- Online delivery, real time experimentation
- Assessed with Exam questions, reflective journal entries and in-person exam (by Zoom)
- Supported with a copy of our books “Hacking for Agile Change” and “Conversations of Change – a guide for workplace change”
- And you get a Certificate of Completion
- And a Digital badge
We have no pre-requisites other than you do need to have leadership experience or be currently in a leadership role.
1) You click on the enrol button below and make payment.
2) Once paid you receive a 'learning package' and a copy of our books and a link to the closed cohort Facebook group within 24 hours.
3) You have 18 x 10-15 minute online videos to watch over the course of 12 months. Each video has an experiment to run in the workplace.
4) After each module (3 videos, 3 experiments), answer the assessment questions and write up your reflective journal response.
5) Send us your assessment by email. Either as-you-go or at the end - your choice.
6) Once all modules are completed, book in for an hour's coaching review session by Zoom (online video conferencing).
7) Once through, receive your credentials, update your resume and LinkedIn profile and congratulate yourself on your commitment to keeping ahead of the curve!
That's going to depend on how motivated you are!
It's self-paced. You could do one module a week and be finished in six weeks if focused.
If you do a topic a week, it will be closer to 5 months to complete.
We've created six bundles that are particularly relevant to managers and leaders today. Each module covers:
- What the topic is about
- Why it is important
- Who has talked /written about it in the past
- How it is approached today
- How you might apply it
- How you might find out more
For a description of each topic click here.